Saturday, May 30, 2009 Y 8:11 PM


Baby save me some of that green apple smirnoff for you and me, <3

I'm really tired. I had a rough night. sorta. but I talked to mr. lee on the phone last night till 1 so that satisfied me. (:
I got my seconde TB shot today at the hospital, and the crazy chinese lady wasn't there this time (thank god) so a polite white man gave me the shot. It was MUCH less painful.
I'm home alone while my parents when to a dinner party.
I was watching Cain and Abel. I JUST started watching. SJS is SOOO HOT *drool*.
Adam went to Vinh's party. He took a picture of a smirnoff bottle and sent it to me XD LOL!
He's such a dork . (: My baby's going clubbing today. I told him I didn't mind, cuz, well. I really don't. He's been such a sweetheart this whole week and played with me the whole week. So I figured it's time for him to have HIS fun. :D

But... I kinda miss him..
okay, nevermind. I really miss him. )))):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home