Wednesday, May 13, 2009 Y 6:18 PM


yesss
raised my chem grade from 77 to 90 LOL ahaha wow
Today, Adam Lee, Anhthu and me went to Destiny's bubble teaaa.
angel, alex, and albert were there. we played kimps. ahahahah.
and adam bought me boba! thankssss (:

Still don't know if I can go saturday... I mean.. I really want to go.. but
I need a good excuse for my parents...
hm. still debating between:
1. Studying with Sarah lee for SAT and Pre calc.
or
2. Went to some girl's birthday party from our school.

Which excuse will let me avoid as many questions as possible.. AND let me stay out till like 10..?
hmm ahahha. I need to hurry up and ask. eek.

OMGG my tb shot was horrible yesterday. It was disgusting, looked like I had freaking mini gout on my forearm. -_-

Should I or should I not give blood..?
I'm terrified of needles and blood.. plus the fact that nurses never seem to be able to find my veins..
or save a life and have an experience, AND miss a few class periods..?

hmm. so many decisions to make, so little time. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home