Thursday, May 21, 2009 Y 9:16 PM


Today, was both good and bad.

It was good when I was with you. It was good when our hands lingered together for a few moments. It was good when I looked into your eyes and saw you looking back. It was good when we were close. And I knew you were near. It was good when I helped you when you got hurt, like an idiot you are.

It was bad when I got my SAT score and they weren't as high as I hoped. It was bad when you were gone, and I couldn't see you. It made me nervous. It made me unsure and worried. It was bad when you were with someone else. It was bad when I found out that someone had feelings too. It was bad when my hair got oily and started to stick to my head. It was bad when I got extremely tired. It was bad when I came home and I told my dad my SAT score and he automatically got disappointed. Once again, his expectations were way above my standards.

Okay, maybe I had a little TOO much bad. But it happens. And right now, I'm dead tired and I want to go to sleep. But I have homework to complete and studying to do.

International Festival was a HUGE success. Thanks everyone.

I'm donating blood tomorrow. OH SHIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home