Thursday, April 23, 2009 Y 4:22 PM


Genius. pure genius. sike. -_-.





I can't believe I fucked up my chemistry test so bad.....

I honestly thought I did so good.. but I guess not.



unit 7 New Section: 83%; Review Section: 76%.



I'm a fucken goner if my dad finds out.

I better hurry up and retest on it.



and I REALLY REALLY hope I didn't fuck up my unit 6 retest.



I'm deciding, like I said, I'm going to be 긍정적(optimistic).


So even if I did really bad on my unit 7 test... I can always retest!



I need to retest that one section on my math test too... damn so many retests.



Okay, I'm going to jot down whatever comes in my head now:

1. Chemistry retest on unit 7

2. Math retest section 3

3. SAT math tutor homework

4. Go to uroosa's house and study with camille and uroosa for SAT.

5. Finish math hw.

6. Finish C&E study guide.

7. Study for C&E test tomorrow and do good on it(hopefully)

8. Work on med. science disorder powerpoint.

9. Take a shit.

10. Math tutoring tomorrow.

11. Math retest monday... wait that was number 2.

12. bring 한복 to school tomorrow for international club.

13. Try the practice SAT on saturday.

14. Chemistry tutoring..fuck.

15. Send 유경언니 and Taemin's mom the pictures from the BBQ...

16. Charge my phone.

17. Think: Positive.





I should stop freaking over things.

I can retest my chemistry tests and math test. I'll make A's and bring my grade back up.

I'll study with uroosa and camille for the C&E test tomorrow AND study for SATs.

I can work on the powerpoint tomorrow in class.



Think: Positive.



Relax. Take deep breaths. It's a nice day out. Go out and realize how amazing the world is.



5 Comments:

At April 23, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Blogger saetbyul said...

안녕 썰 :) 나도 금방 blog 만들었어
니꺼 보고 막.....옛날에 xanga 생각나서 만들어보고 싶었음 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
아놔 근데 니꺼 디게 이쁘당>_<
니가 만들었어?
암튼, 힘내!
나두 지금.........죽어가고 있단다 ㅋㅋㅋ
11학년이란....이 죽일놈의 11학년 -_-
그래도 나 곧 대학교로 고고고고고고고고~ ㅋㅋ

 
At April 24, 2009 at 12:44 AM, Blogger saetbyul said...

썰~
i made a playlist and i'm trying to put it onto the freaking page, but i derno where the heck the templates page is or whatever......-_-;;

 
At April 24, 2009 at 12:44 AM, Blogger Janet said...

ya... but that'l be a hasssle!
no?
lolololllol well if ur freee yeah :]
and i hear chemistry is a bitch
the juniors at my school took their test today :O

 
At April 24, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Blogger saetbyul said...

LOL wait nvm i found it :)

 
At April 24, 2009 at 12:56 AM, Blogger saetbyul said...

this is like my 4th time commenting, but i just had to ask: is that 호란's song on your player?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home