이젠 이쁘게만 자라면되 ^^
I've been staying afterschool for basically every single day of this week.
besides today, that is.
I'm so busy with retests, tutoring, club meetings, ect.
It's like I never have time for myself anymore...
and..that's why I come to you. (:
At least, you're faithful to me and always have time for my blabbering. haahahha
I just noticed. I have SAT's next week. oh great. -_-.
So my parents are going to Atlanta again this weekend, but yet again, I am staying home and studying for the damn sat.
life's a shithole. so far.
but after sat's are over, i'm a free bird.
I'll be able to relax a little bit more and stress out a little less over stuff.
Because of all the pressure my parents (mostly dad) gives me about how important the sat's are and how hard you have to prepare for them (not exactly true), i've been breaking under stress constantly. ugh.
But after it's over, it's over. until next year at least. (:
and then KOREA! ♥
Hoorayyyyyy,<3.
I can't wait. a month with NO parents. oh, tell me I'm going to be in heaven. AHAH.
Some more motivation:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home