i think i'm gettin sick... fua;dlfjsd.
i haven't eaten a damn meal this whole day except dinner.
I had half a nutrigrain bar for lunch. i woke up 5 min before i leave.
i had half an apple and 2 celery sticks for lunch. no food T_T.......
I came home... guess who's not home... and guess who didn't leave any food for their poor daughter. like ANY food. not even rice wtf -_-.
so yeji unni and i went out to On the Border and ate dinner there... i was so famished.
I was so out of it during tutoring... i couldnt concentrate and did 7 out of 18 math problems in 20 min. hahahha..
i have a fever and head ache, and being food deprived the whole day didn't help either. haha.
i'm dead tired. but i wanna sneak out. no parents wooh. but yeji unni should go to sleep soon. hahaha
i feel like shit. but i swear i dropped like 5 lbs cuz i didn't get to eat all day. It felt like i was on a serious diet.... terrible. i'm never becoming annorexic. shiet. ahahah
and why was it so damn hot today? -_-

HE'S SO HOT I CAN'T BELIEVE HES 6 MONTHS YOUNGER THAN ME.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home